Walt Disney World – Tips - Magic Kingdom
Florida Guide > Disney Parks
Show in front of Cinderellas Castle
Show in front of Cinderellas Castle
Chip n Dale
- Did you know that you can get a haircut at Magic Kingdom? Visit theHarmony Barber Shop located beside the Car Barn on Main Street.
- On the Buzz Lightyear ride, aim for the little 'Z's,' they have the mostpoints. And try to hit them over and over again.
- The Magic Kingdom Park has three ATMs: under the Main Street trainstation, near the Frontierland Shooting Arcade and at the Tomorrowland Light &Power Co. arcade near Space Mountain. You can exchange most foreign currencyat City Hall.
- If your party decides to split up, remember to set a meeting place andtime. But try not to pick any place too busy, like in front of CinderellaCastle, or it may be difficult to find your party.
- The Magic Kingdom Park covers 107 acres. It opened in 1971 with 23attractions in six themed areas: Adventureland, Liberty Square, Frontierland,Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street, U.S.A. The seventh themed land,Mickey's Toontown Fair, opened in 1988.
- Check the tip board on Main Street U.S.A. throughout the day for thecurrent waiting times for the most popular attractions at the Park.
- Don't forget to bring your autograph book to Mickey's Toontown® Fair whereyou can find your favourite characters.
- Watch for Tinker Bell to fly down from the tallest tower on the castle.Look for the sparkles right before the fireworks.
- If you watch Wishes firework display from behind Cinderella’s castle beprepared for a LONG wait to leave the park, both the monorail and the Launchwill have very long queues by the time you have walked to them. However wehave watched from here right by the exit from Mickey’s PhilharMagic show, andit was a brilliant view and far more atmospheric than being at the front ofthe castle, as the fireworks are going off right above you.
If you have young children that are a little scared by all the loud bangs abetter place would be to grab a seat in the Plaza Pavilion, they will get agreat view of Tinkerbell flying from the castle just before the fireworksstart.
- Magic Kingdom is huge and has so many rides that inevitably you miss someout, however make time for Mickey’s PhilharMagic, it’s the best 3D show we’veseen.
- The same show designer who created the nightime spectacular "Believe" atDisneyland Park also developed "Wishes"
- If you don't want to ride this attraction but still want to catch a sneakpeak, ride the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. It goes right through SpaceMountain.
We aim to provide accurate and useful information, but if you feel anything provided here is not accurate or out of date, please email us with the address of the page concerned and any comments so we can amend as necessary.
Page added on: 2 September 2004
Viewed 45891 times since 1 September 2008.
The following photos have been submitted by our villa owners for this article.
We take great care to ensure we have the copyright holder's permission to display each photo. If you believe any of our photos should not be displayed for any reason then please email email@example.com with full details, including a link to the photo concerned and we will act on it immediately.
Villa Owners: Upload A Photo To This Article
To upload a photo for consideration, click here. Please only submit photos relevant to this article.
Other Articles Viewed
The following articles were also viewed by people who looked at this one:
Bookmark This Article
These sites allow you to store and share links over the internet. You can share the links with other users or just use them to access your links from any computer you are using. More information is available here.